Thứ Ba, 14 tháng 4, 2020

Nurse I love the person I’ve become because I fought to become her shirt

Quite frankly, I’d want my child to stay somewhere for a couple months if I was an ER doc right now every child should be removed if their parents work in a hospital, clinic, or grocery store? I'm sorry but if the father goes to work or the grocery store the child is put in danger then too by the father. How many sides can there be when joint custody was temporarily taken away because of the virus. This has to end!!! It has gone way beyond our civil rights written into the constitution. No more With that logic, all children of essential workers should be sent to live full-time with their parent who isn’t an essential worker. Nothing we do makes sense. and If both parents who are still married are both front line what should we do? Send our child away for several months without a parent?

Buy it here: Nurse I love the person I’ve become because I fought to become her shirt
HomePage: Temerchan Trending Shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét