Chủ Nhật, 12 tháng 4, 2020

My 19th birthday the one where I was quarantined 2020 shirt

For the health staff, I pray for resilience and wisdom to care and make the right decisions while staying safe as well. I share your pain folks. Why do you always say “in hospital”? BBC I have always enjoyed your reports but lately, I find you very annoying and the quality of your articles is going downhill dramatically! Pointless telling us these numbers if they are not a TRUE reflection of reality. Have some dignity for goodness sake and produce good journalism as you should! It’s the least you can do at a time like this don’t you think!? "Died in the hospital with coronavirus" certainly not died of coronavirus. No doubt most of the population has some trace amounts of the virus in them. Also, it seems that coronavirus is diagnosed by symptoms only as well now.

Buy it here: My 19th birthday the one where I was quarantined 2020 shirt
HomePage: Temerchan Cool 2020 Shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét