Thứ Tư, 15 tháng 4, 2020

Conservative never sorry for being right shirt

We are in lockdown because rich people can get it the poor are more likely to get it and suffer economically also it's also necessary. I do however agree with your perspective on most issues. It is the poor that suffers absolutely. But not respecting the current shutdowns will mean only more suffering for a longer time. I also feel it's a regional issue in Many cases. I'm Canadian and perhaps am speaking from a point of privilege and ignorance. But I strive to be more aware of global issues. come back to me in 12 months on that. stay healthy Bert. death numbers are low because of lockdown, it could be an uncontrollable catastrophe if no lockdown was placed worse use of statistics I’ve seen in a while. You’ve cut and pasted it without one jot of analysis - 0/10. maybe,,, but the Spanish flu lasted 2 years. Can't stay locked down forever. This plan has no legs.

Buy it here: Conservative never sorry for being right shirt
HomePage: 2020 Temerchan Cool Shirt



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét