Thứ Ba, 14 tháng 12, 2021

It’s time to take Fauci to the train station shirt

 Why import strays when we have so many dogs in kennels who need homes? Using dogs as fashion accessories should be discouraged. True dog lovers will compromise on their choice. Pity the dogs cant choose owners. Leslie Gray O'Neil fine but it's a bit odd to say importing a dog from a foreign rescue is safer than finding one in a UK rescue. You take a big risk by bringing a dog in from abroad. Isabelle Rineau I have everything better to do with my life than explain this you you. As a matter of fact, my dog needs to go out. My safe, foreign rescue that could be rehomed to a family with small kids and cats. Leslie Gray O'Neil why on earth did you think importing a rescue dog from a foreign shelter was safer than adopting one from a UK rescue. It doesn't make sense!! Isabelle Rineau No, all of my animals are rescues. I don’t understand why anyone would buy a cat. You can pretty much get any cat you like from a rescue. 

Buy it here: It’s time to take Fauci to the train station shirt

It's time to take Fauci to the train station s Sweater

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét