Thứ Năm, 2 tháng 12, 2021

I either keep it all inside or say exactly how I feel with no filter there is no in between shirt

 so many eggplant-head and ill-informed comments on this post amazed "people" (I use that term loosely) still bandy about the inaccurate rhetoric about our "amazing welfare handouts". And the level of inhumanity expressed and freely written on a public post for everyone to see scary and disturbing. This whole thing has exposed the dreadful treatment the French dish out to these people. you put up with the consequences a lot have ties to this country..via family, work (helping british forces). A minority are in hotels, predominantly budget ones. They do not receive the usual services that other guests would, like a pool, sauna, room service etc. They get meals yes, but of poor quality. One teenage boy was actually taken to hospital suffering from malnutrition having stayed in a hotel, as the food was so inadequate and inedible. Others are in shared hostels, and dilapidated barracks. 

Buy it here: I either keep it all inside or say exactly how I feel with no filter there is no in between shirt
I either keep it all inside or say exactly how I feel with no filter there is no in between s Tank-top

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét