Thứ Hai, 16 tháng 11, 2020

Life is better with wine cats and books shirt

Then there’s a Chiminea, in which, if you are so compelled, you can cook. Just buy a grill rack, some marinade, and your meat or vegetable of choice. How’s that for a perfect pandemic-era dinner party? “It was Michael Burke, the CEO of Louis Vuitton, called me up one day and said, ‘Do you know the people at Supreme because I’m really interested in the brand and I’d like to talk to the founder,’ who’s James Jebbia, who I know. So I said you can get his number off me if we can do a collaboration with them! And we sort of started there. Michael was very into it and very supportive.” People around the country are continuing to wear masks in public and practice social distancing. Vogue is committed to staying safe and offering hopeful, optimistic content that highlights moments of camaraderie and exceptional acts of heroism from around the world, like President-Elect Joe Biden’s nomination speech on Saturday that called for the healing of our country.

Buy it here: Life is better with wine cats and books shirt
HomePage: 2020 Temerchan King Store

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét