Thứ Tư, 11 tháng 11, 2020

Grinch hand 2020 stink stank stunk Christmas shirt

 At this point, I’ll be paying off my student debt until I’m around 45, but I’ve accepted it. Everyone has student loan debt and the whole process is predatory, so why should I feel bad for paying the minimum? I just don’t see the point in scrambling to pay it off. At this rate, I’ll never be able to buy a house anyway, so what’s the point of good credit? If I didn’t have loans to pay off, I’d travel, I’d “stimulate the economy,” and I’d live in a nicer apartment Any debt relief that would be meaningful to me would have to start at $30,000 and include private debt, with the higher interest rate, and without any income-based repayment option. Programs that only target federal debt leave too many people out, and miss that what is often so overwhelming about student debt is the interest rates combined with the monthly payment amounts.

Buy it here: Grinch hand 2020 stink stank stunk Christmas shirt
HomePage: 2020 Temerchan Top Shirt

 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét