Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 2, 2022

Mickey mouse I’ll serve myself Rat poison before I serve this country shirt

 Out of curiosity I thought Little Bay and surrounding beaches were closed, did they reopen them? This was a horrendous event, our lives are fragile thats for sure. May he rest in peace swimming freely in the ocean he loved so much.So they going to track this shark down and kill it i presume, HOW WILL THEY IDENTIFY THE ACTUAL SHARK AMONG THE MANY SHARKS IN THE SEA, will they just kill the first poor shark they see and hope they actually got the right one. I see the balderdash broadcasting Circus make no mention of what's happening in Canada. Woman trampled by police in her disability carriage. But oh no not be on the woke BBC. 

Buy it here: Mickey mouse I’ll serve myself Rat poison before I serve this country shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét