Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 7, 2021

I am a simple man I like muscle cars and believe in Jesus shirt

 His paintings and illustrations have been exhibited widely, including a 1994 exhibition at the Naval Memorial in Washington, D.C., marking the 50th anniversary of D-Day. He lives and works in Westport, Conn. We are grateful to receive Mr. Sugarman's treasured documents to add to our growing collection," said Ellen McCulloch-Lovell, director of the Veterans History Project. "This is one amazing example of the thousands of stories and memoirs that are being collected and preserved at the American Folklife Center." On Dec. 7, 1941, when the Japanese were bombing Pearl Harbor, Sugarman was a young man studying to be an illustrator. Two years later, Sugarman was on a troopship bound for England, part of the massive Allied buildup for the liberation of Europe. On D-Day, June 6, 1944, he landed on Utah Beach. 

Buy it here: I am a simple man I like muscle cars and believe in Jesus shirt

I am a simple man I like muscle cars and believe in Jesus s Sweater

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét