Thứ Ba, 6 tháng 4, 2021

Turtle I’m totally lacking the zip a dee part of my doo dah day shirt

  Trethewey also is the Poet Laureate of Mississippi, which holds a four-year term, and will continue in the position while serving as U.S. Poet Laureate. Her other honors include fellowships from the Guggenheim Foundation, the National Endowment for the Arts, the Rockefeller Foundation Bellagio Study Center and the Bunting Fellowship Program of the Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study at Harvard. She has received the Book Prize from the Mississippi Institute of Arts and Letters and the Lillian Smith Award for Poetry. Born in Gulfport, Miss., in 1966, Trethewey earned a bachelor’s in English from the University of Georgia; 

Buy it here: Turtle I’m totally lacking the zip a dee part of my doo dah day shirt
HomePage: 2020 Temerchan HOt Store

Turtle I'm totally lacking the zip a dee part of my doo dah day s Ladies t-shirt





Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét