Thứ Năm, 8 tháng 4, 2021

I’m not a person you should put on speaker phone shirt

  Ezra Jack Keats, “The Snowy Day” (1962) Ezra Jack Keats’s “The Snowy Day” was the first full-color picture book with an African-American as the main character. The book changed the field of children’s literature forever, and Keats was recognized by winning the 1963 Caldecott Medal (the most prestigious American award for children’s books) for his landmark effort. Maurice Sendak, “Where the Wild Things Are” (1963) “It is my involvement with this inescapable fact of childhood – the awful vulnerability of children and their struggle to make themselves King of All Wild Things – that gives my work whatever truth and passion it may have,” 

Buy it here: I’m not a person you should put on speaker phone shirt
HomePage: 2020 Temerchan Shirt 

I'm not a person you should put on speaker phone s Hoodie

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét