Thứ Ba, 10 tháng 10, 2023

I’m Spooky and I Gnome it Halloween shirt

   Three parties in a time when lockdown was declared so important to every one of us , and terrible for those who had to grieve alone . Not only should the Prime Minister resign now but some of the government who also were involved too . How can any of us have faith in such people to be in the government who override the very rules they have put before all the people in this country? I hope she uses the power, she does have to make an example of the Government. It will show those members of the public that still are saying "he did his best, forgive and forget.", that she is annoyed with their behaviour and she respects the public for following their rules and condemns their behaviour. 

Buy it here: I’m Spooky and I Gnome it Halloween shirt
I'm Spooky and I Gnome it Halloween s Ladies t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét